Rodmersham Coffee Shop
A warm welcome always awaits you at Rodmersham Coffee
Shop. You can enjoy excellent food and freshly made hot drinks in a cosy and
We offer breakfast, brunch, and lunches or maybe just a quiet tea or coffee whilst also taking advantage of our FREE wi-fi access.
All of our food is freshly prepared on the premises to your liking.
PLEASE NOTE - WE WILL BE CLOSNG AT 1PM INSTEAD OF 2PM SATURDAY 17TH JULY - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE
COVID UPDATE 19th October 2021 - DUE TO THE CONTINUAL RISE IN CASES, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE CONTINUING TO ASK CUSTOMERS TO WEAR FACE MASKS WHEN ENTERING AND MOVING AROUND OUR PREMISES. THEY CAN BE REMOVED ONCE SEATED.
Here is our COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR CUSTOMERS DINING WITH US:
For the safety of our customers and staff we would request that you please adhere to the following guidelines if dining on our premises:
A Face covering MUST be worn when entering our premises, it can only be removed once you are seated.
- Please respect our staff at this challenging time
Rudeness will not be tolerated!
- We are only able to seat a maximum of 6 people to a table (this may be restricted to 4 outside during busy periods and subject to availability). PLEASE SPEAK TO A MEMBER OF STAFF BEFORE MOVING THE FURNITURE AROUND AS IT HAS ALL BEEN PLACED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES.
- Please can everyone use hand sanitiser upon your arrival at the counter and also there is another sanitising station situated on the wall to the right of the toilet door for use on your departure.
- Order and pay for your food at the counter and advise if you’d like to eat at a table or takeaway.
- If dining at the café (inside or out) please leave your contact details on the clipboard at the counter for track & trace purposes if you wish to (this is no longer a legal requirement). We have also registered our business to the NHS Track and Trace APP, therefore if you are tech savvy you can if you'd like to check in by scanning the QR code on your phone.These details will only be stored for 21 days and then deleted and will be stored purely for this use and no other reason.
- Due to the limited amount of seating available please be mindful of the duration of your stay during busy time (Max 90 minutes when busy)
- Always be aware of other people around you and keep your distance when moving around our premises. We unfortunately only have one way in and out of the café therefore please DO NOT block the entrance – stand back outside and the bottom on the steps and wait your turn in order that people are able to leave in a safe manner.
Our menu includes- Sandwiches, paninis, baguettes and wraps
- Jacket Potatoes
- Handmade cakes and scones
- Sweets and snacks
- We also offer GLUTEN FREE bread/wraps and cake options
- Takeaway food and drinks are also available
Explore our full menu
Cyclists and walkers are welcomeWe are set in beautiful countryside and on route of some wonderful footpaths - a perfect stop off from your ramble, stroll out or cycling route
Find out more
Opening Times and Covid-19 updateFind out when we are open
Find out more