Indoor and outdoor seating with scenic views over the village green.
Covid-19 Update - Saturday 1st August 2020
We thank you for your continued support over the past few difficult months.
We are now open for seating inside and out.
Here is our COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR CUSTOMERS DINING WITH US:
For the safety of our customers and staff we would request that you please adhere to the following guidelines if dining on our premises:
A Face covering MUST be worn when entering our premises, it can only be removed once you are seated.
- Please respect our staff at this challenging time
- Rudeness will not be tolerated!
- We are only able to seat a maximum of 4/5 people to a table.
- PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE FURNITURE AROUND AS IT HAS ALL BEEN PLACED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Please can everyone use hand sanitiser upon your arrival at the counter and also there is another sanitising station situated on the wall to the right of the toilet door for use on your departure.
- Order and pay for your food at the counter and advise if you’d like to eat in or takeaway.
- If dining at the café (inside or out) please leave your contact details on the clipboard at the counter for track & trace purposes (there is a pen and sterile wipes to clean it).
- These details will only be stored for 21 days and then deleted and will be stored purely for this use and no other reason
- Our staff will allocate you a table once there is one free that has been cleared and sanitised before you sit down
- Due to the limited amount of seating available please be mindful of the duration of your stay during busy time
- Always be aware of other people around you and keep your distance when moving around our premises. We unfortunately only have one way in and out of the café therefore please DO NOT block the entrance – stand back outside and wait your turn in order that people are able to leave in a safe manner
- Due to the limited seating available, should we be unable to offer you a table we are still able to offer you our takeaway service and you are more than welcome to sit on the Village Green and enjoy your drinks/food.
Normal opening hours:
|Monday to Friday||9am to 3pm|
|Saturday||9am to 2pm|
|Sunday||9am to 2pm|